Evolent Health RN Care Manager - Bilingual (Spanish/Portuguese) preferred in Worcester, Massachusetts
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, challenging ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely—70.3% in year-over-year revenue growth in 2017. Are we recognized? Definitely. We have been named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016 and 2017, and one of the “50 Great Places to Work” in 2017 by Washingtonian, and our CEO was number one on Glassdoor’s 2015 Highest-Rated CEOs for Small and Medium Companies. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Evolent Health is seeking RN Care Manager to join the population health team onsite at C3. Our goal is to partner local organizations in their strategic evolution to positively impact and improve the healthcare delivery system. As a member of a team of nurses, social workers, registered dieticians, physicians, pharmacists, and program coordinators, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of people living with complex and/ or chronic conditions. You will connect with your patients in person, on the phone, in the hospital, and in the physician’s office - essentially however and wherever the patient needs your assistance to improve their health, better understand their illness and coordinate their care. While the primary work setting is the Fitchburg C3 location, must be prepared to work from home office, hospital or physician office setting or within patient’s homes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· This RN Care Manager will connect with the patients in person, on the phone, embedded (on site) in the physician offices or in the home. The RN CA will be providing face to-face interaction with patients and their care team when appropriate to improve patient care.
· Along with other members of the Population Health team, conduct comprehensive assessments that include the medical, behavioral, pharmaceutical and social needs of the patient, identify gaps in care and barriers to attaining improved health.
· Based on this assessment, and in conjunction with the patient, the patient’s physician and other members of the population health team, create and implement a care plan that will address the identified needs, remove the barriers and improve the health of the patient.
· Coordinate care by serving as the contact point, advocate and resource for the patient, their family and their physician, building effective relationships through trust, respect and communication.
· In close collaboration with the patient, primary care provider and care team you will continually assesses the patient’s knowledge of their clinical condition(s) and provide education and self-management support based on the patient’s unique learning style.
· Measure, improve and maintain quality outcomes (clinical, financial, and functional) for individual patients and the population served.
The Experience You Need (Required):
· Associate’s Degree in Nursing
· 3-5 years of nursing experience, preferably in home health, ambulatory care, community public health, case management, coordinating care across multiple settings and with multiple providers
· Current MA Registered Nurse license
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
· CCMC (Commission for Case Manager Certification)
· Knowledge and experience teaching self-management.
· Fluency in a foreign language.
· Experience with electronic health records
Evolent Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer