Tenet Healthcare RN 34N General Surg 24 hours/flex hours 11:00pm - 7:00am EOW/EOH - Strike Worker Replacement - Sign on bonus – Up to $4,000 based on amount of relevant experience in Worcester, Massachusetts
RN 34N General Surg 24 hours/flex hours 11:00pm - 7:00am EOW/EOH - Strike Worker Replacement - Sign on bonus – Up to $4,000 based on amount of relevant experience - 2105027107
There is an ongoing strike among nurses at St. Vincent Hospital. This position is for a permanent replacement of a striking worker.
Saint Vincent Hospital Strike Worker Replacement Sign on Bonus
Sign on Bonus brings with it a 2 year employment commitment, and pays out quarterly over the first year of employment.
1. Responsible for the effective delivery and management of patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice. This includes assessment and reassessment, identification of problems and strengths, planning of interventions and the evaluation and documentation of outcomes of the nursing care provided. This includes the involvement of the patient and/or significant other (s) and is in collaboration with the healthcare team.
2. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient(s) as indicated.
1. Valid RN license required.
1. One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred. New graduate RNs will also be considered.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
1. Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
2. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : PT1
Shift Type: : Nights
Req ID: 2105027107