Golub & Company PHARMACY MANAGER WEBSTER MA in Worcester, Massachusetts
PHARMACY MANAGER WEBSTER MA
Apply now »
Date: Sep 29, 2022
Location: Worcester, MA, US
Company: The Golub Corporation
Supervises all aspects of pharmacy department to include dispensing, operational, financial, compliance, staff performance, and leadership. Responsible for managing all the pharmacy programs. Provides friendly, helpful, and efficient service to all Price Chopper customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Registers with state board of pharmacy as supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
• Responsible for maintaining the pharmacy in good standing with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
• Responsible for the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve pharmacy financial goals including budget, payroll, third party administration, scheduling and inventory management to promote optimal financial viability.
• Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
• Responsible for managing pharmacy support personnel functions within the pharmacy department, including job performance and review.
• Responsible for guidance and training of pharmacy associates and holds them accountable for complying with regulatory and company polices.
• Ensures completion of all company required training by all pharmacy associates.
• Participates in patient centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
• Counsels patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as, monitors the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and optimize therapies.
• Maintains and participates in continuous quality improvement programs to ensure patient safety.
• Uses professional judgment in providing exemplary service within the pharmacist’s scope of practice.
• Maintains a neat, clean, and organized workstation, according to company standards, at all times. Maintains department facilities consistent with legal and company standards.
• Completes continuing education programs as required by state law.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Licensed and registered Pharmacist in good standing within the state of practice
Minimum experience as regulated by state board of pharmacy
Ability to communicate effectively: verbal, written and electronic
Strong decision-making skills
Strong leadership skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Good analytical skills
Ability to manage others
Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively, in order to improve customer satisfaction
Ability to assign, prioritize, and evaluate the work of others.
Maintains a professional appearance including dress code
Proficiency with pharmacy computer systems and automated dispensing systems
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Successful pharmacy management experience
Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Demonstrates follow-through to achieve desired results and objectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
5 year Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Pharmacy computer system
Point of Sale systems
Pill counting devices
Automated dispensing devices (robots)
Pharmaceutical compounding equipment
This position has a flexible work schedule.
Evenings are required for this position.
Overnight stays are not required.
Price Chopper/ Market 32 and the Golub Corporation does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, affection or sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, liability for military service, status as a veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Worcester
Apply now »