Tenet Healthcare PCA Float Pool 32 hours/flex 6:45am-3:15pm EOW/EOH in Worcester, Massachusetts
PCA Float Pool 32 hours/flex 6:45am-3:15pm EOW/EOH - 2105020478
1. As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
2. The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
3. In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
1. High school graduate or equivalency required.
1. Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required.)
Professional Licensure and Certification:
1. Heartsaver/AED required.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Days
Req ID: 2105020478