Tenet Healthcare PCA Cardiac Telemetry Per Diem Days in Worcester, Massachusetts
PCA Cardiac Telemetry Per Diem Days - 2205023068
Saint Vincent Hospital offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. Saint Vincent Hospital excels at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From our advanced heart and vascular services, to our comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, our robust surgical facility including our Da Vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to our comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
1. As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
2. The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
3. In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
High school diploma or equivalent, or certified nursing assistant
1. Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required.)
2. Professional Licensure and Certification:
3. Heartsaver/AED required.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : PT2Y
Shift Type: : Days
Req ID: 2205023068