Aveanna Nursing Manager in Worcester, Massachusetts
ApplyRefer a FriendBack
Worcester, MA 01606
Unskilled Clinical Supervisor Role
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring a Clinical Supervisor Role to supervise all clinical services provided by staff of our Health Care Agency as well as maintaining compliance with all Federal and State regulations. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Clinical Supervisor:
Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
Must have at least 1 year of hands on nursing experience
Must have at least 1 year of Home care experience
Current CPR certification
Must be willing to direct and supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to our senior population.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Supervisor Role (RN):
-Coordination of care services for multi-disciplinary team members and physicians
-Initiation and development of plan of care
-Preceptor/Resource for staff
-Performing admission placement of unskilled care team and delegating amongst team in coordination with scheduling
-Supervisions-Ensuring mandatory paperwork is in the home
-Monitor quarterly Inservice of care staff
-Conduct staff meetings.
-Onboarding and training of new hires
-Provide over sight for HHA, HM, and PCA staff
-Some weekend and evening work may be required to placement of staff in patients’ homes
-Reporting to Operation Manager.
-All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Benefits of the Clinical Supervisor Role (RN):
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
• Company-Paid Life Insurance*
• Monthly Bonus Plan
• Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
• Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
• 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
• Opportunities to grow professionally
• benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status