Tenet Healthcare Nursing Assistant 22S Clinical Observation 24hrs/Evenings in Worcester, Massachusetts
· As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
· The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
· In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
- High school graduate or equivalency required.
- Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required.)
Professional Licensure and Certification:
- Heartsaver/AED required.
Organization: Saint Vincent Hospital
Title: Nursing Assistant 22S Clinical Observation 24hrs/Evenings
Requisition ID: 2005022640