Nurse Manager Labor & Delivery 40 hours/ Full time days. - 2005041338
- Responsible and accountable for providing leadership, coordination and management of a nursing unit.
- Is a critical link in the organization for communication, quality of care, fiscal responsibility, human and capital resource management
and interdepartmental coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (or commitment to obtain within 2 years).
Masters degree in nursing, management or health related field preferred.
Licensure & Certifications:
- Two years supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Registered nurse licensed to practice in Commonwealth of MA.
- Certification in clinical specialty preferred, i.e., Critical Care –
ACLS, CCRN and CEN; Perinatal – NAACOG; Post Anesthesia Care – SPAN; Psychiatry –
M.S. in psychiatric mental health nursing.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Days
Req ID: 2005041338