Tenet Healthcare HAND THERAPIST, PERDIEM in Worcester, Massachusetts
To provide evaluation, assessment and treatment to the upper quarter of the human body. Uses specialized skills to restore function, prevent dysfunction, and/or progression of pathology as a means to enhance one’s ability to participate in ADL’s. Supervise supportive personnel and participate in educational activities and in-services.
• Completion of an accredited Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy Program that is approved by the AOTA and/or APTA respectively.
• Attaining a minimum of 2,000 hours of clinical work experience per certification period.
• Attaining 80 PDU’s (professional development units) with a minimum of 36 hours in Category A (formal courses greater than 3 hours) per recertification cycle.
• Minimum of 5 years of practice as an O.T or P.T
• Minimum of 4,000 hours of direct practice experience in hand therapy.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
• Current MA State O.T or P.T. License
• Current professional credentials to practice in the United States (i.e. NBCOT)
• Current HTCC issued Hand Therapy Certification.
Job: Therapy and Rehabilitation
Organization: Saint Vincent Hospital
Title: HAND THERAPIST, PERDIEM
Requisition ID: 1805013083