Tenet Healthcare Clinical Coordinator Center for Women & Infants 40 hours evening in Worcester, Massachusetts
• Responsible for directing and coordinating off shift* (evenings) departmental function and delivery of safe, family-centered care in collaboration with unit managers, clinical educators, and director for Labor and Delivery, Mother Baby, and Special Care Nursery.
• Collaborate with nursing leadership team in strategic planning; implementation, evaluation, and revision of structures and processes to support and enhance the competence, autonomy, and accountability of the nursing team.
• Facilitate off shift safety rounds.
• Assist with ongoing regulatory (ex. Joint Commission) preparedness.
• Assist with coordination of patient satisfaction initiatives.
• Coordinate daily operations to assure appropriate staffing and optimal patient flow.
• Assist with unit payroll and staff scheduling.
• Support ongoing professional development.
• Facilitate incorporation of evidence based practice and quality improvement initiatives as appropriate.
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
• Master’s degree in nursing, leadership/administration, or health related field preferred
• 3-5 years demonstrated leadership ability in an acute care setting; with sound clinical judgment and decision making responsibility
• LDRP experience preferred
Licensure and Certification
• MA Registered Nurse license required
• BLS required
• NRP within 6 months of hire
*Occasional weekend and holiday coverage/call, as needed.
Organization: Saint Vincent Hospital
Title: Clinical Coordinator Center for Women & Infants 40 hours evening
Requisition ID: 2005040129