Seven Hills Foundation Clinical Admissions Assistant in Worcester, Massachusetts
The Clinical Admissions Assistant will be responsible for performing Central Referral/Admissions Department tasks including processing referrals and scheduling intakes, answering the phone, providing resources to callers/referral sources, completing the administrative portion of intake appointments, and managing waitlists (both within the agency and waitlist management external to the agency for the MABHA report). General duties may also include reception and customer service; secretarial tasks such as typing, filing and scheduling; data entry; coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. The position involves being able to maintain confidentiality, HIPAA regulations and other sensitive information. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize multiple priorities and organize office in a streamlined and efficient manner.
• Completing administrative intakes for clients.
• Performing Central Referral/Admissions Department tasks including processing referrals and scheduling intakes, answering the phone, providing resources to callers/referral sources, completing the administrative portion of intake appointments, and managing waitlists (both within the agency and waitlist management external to the agency for the MABHA report).
• Performs necessary data processing functions related to the program/department, including, but not limited to, maintaining and updating electronic files and other documentation, developing reports and enter data in electronic record-keeping systems. Produce data and reports as requested.
• Create documents using WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint or other management software.
• Maintain positive and collaborative relationships and rapport internally and externally.
• Attend all supervisions and meetings as assigned.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and timeliness. Thorough and clear oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality, collaboration, ethics, appropriate boundaries and good judgment. Demonstrated ability to seek out supervision and consultation as needed.
• Positive interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
• Excellent computer skills with competency in Outlook, Calendar, WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint and use navigation of the internet.
• Proof of a valid unrestricted driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and reliable personal transportation to fulfill essential job functions is required. Privately owned vehicle has current and valid state registration and safety inspection sticker, is safe, and is insured according to the minimum state requirements (pertaining to bodily injury and liability). As per Massachusetts state law, driving under the influence of any substance is against the law, prohibited, and may be grounds for immediate termination.
• Knowledge of mental health, educational, developmental care, child welfare, and/or juvenile justice systems preferable.
Affiliate: YOU, Inc.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
External Company Name: Seven Hills Foundation
External Company URL: www.sevenhills.org
Street: 135 Gold Star Blvd.