Tenet Healthcare CCT ICU 32 hours/flex 7a-7p every third weekend/holiday in Worcester, Massachusetts
CCT ICU 32 hours/flex 7a-7p every third weekend/holiday - 2105020465
1. Assists with personal hygiene, takes vital signs and changes bed linens.
2. May serve and collect food trays, provide for between-meal nourishment, and clean, sterilize, store and prepare other supplies.
3. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
1. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
2. Works under immediate supervision.
3. Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
4. Assists nursing service personnel with a variety of patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Required: High school diploma or GED
Required: Certified Nursing Assistant. CPR.
Job : Nursing
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Days
Req ID: 2105020465