Tenet Healthcare Cardiovascular Tech Cath Lab 32 hours Evenings in Worcester, Massachusetts
Cardiovascular Tech Cath Lab 32 hours Evenings - 2205027320
* $10K Sign On *
Saint Vincent Hospital is a 381-bed hospital located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Founded by the Catholic Sisters of Providence of Holyoke in 1893, Saint Vincent's was named after the patron saint of the Sisters' order, Saint Vincent de Paul. For more than 100 years, Saint Vincent Hospital has provided high-quality care to Worcester and surrounding communities. As we’ve grown, we’ve remained a leader in our central Massachusetts community by adopting new treatments and expanded services to truly be a place where your family can receive all the care they need. From newborns to seniors, we can give you the quality care you deserve.
1. Serves as a technician for three cardiac cath labs and one electrophysiology lab. Provides radiological services to the cardiac cath lab and electrophysiology lab patients. Works closely with the Director, cardiologists and the hospital Radiation Safety Officer to maintain radiation safety in the Cardiac Diagnostic and Interventional Cath Labs.
2. Responsible for patient /customer service satisfaction.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
1. Associate Degree in Radiology Technology. Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program. Able to read, write and speak English.
1. 2-3 years’ experience in a diagnostic and interventional cardiac cath lab with supervisory experience preferred. Proficient in all aspects of cardiac catheterization at an expert level.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED:
1. Certification by School of Radiology/Cardiovascular/RCIS
2. ARRT registry certified and current MA License
3. CPR Certified
4. ACLS Certified
Job : Laboratory and Clinical Technicians
Primary Location : MA-Worcester
Hospital/Facility : Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: : Full-time
Shift Type: : Evening
Req ID: 2205027320