TRC Companies Industrial Hygiene Inspector in Woburn, Massachusetts
Building Sciences/Industrial Hygiene Inspector: Woburn, MA
TRC includes over 4,000 technical professionals and support personnel in more than 120 offices throughout the U.S. Our clients depend on TRC's multidisciplinary teams to design solutions to their toughest business challenges.
About Our Building Sciences Organization
TRC has become a national leader in the field of Building Sciences and Industrial Hygiene consulting services by blending scientific expertise with strong business and legal insight.
Building Sciences impacts more people than you might think. Asbestos, PCBs, Mercury, Lead-Based Paint, and other contaminants were used in the majority of building construction for many years and Industrial Hygienists assess and mitigate these and other hazards such as mold and chemical hazards in workplaces. These contaminants need to be identified, so TRC partners with schools, hospitals, and the owners of other large structures to ensure that their buildings are safe to inhabit.
Your first 90 days with TRC
After completing a one week initial asbestos project monitor course you will be paired with an experienced member of our field staff to learn the daily operations of Asbestos monitoring. We will prepare you for the certification exams mentioned below, and pay for your examination and certification costs. Once you have obtained the Asbestos Monitor and Microscopy training and complete apprentice training, you will be ready to obtain your Massachusetts DLS Certification and visit client locations on your own, and begin the process of advancing your career with TRC!
Career Growth and Opportunity
TRC can provide you a career path and will pay for all of the necessary licenses and certifications to grow your career in the Building Sciences and Industrial Hygiene profession.
Type of work:
- Regional day trips
- Working with a skilled mentor
- 95% indoor working environment
- Work with regulatory agencies
- Conduct sampling and prepare reports based on your findings
- Review of project specifications and drawings
- Defined career path to move you from construction site monitoring to building inspections to developing and designing specifications and eventually to Project Management and running your own teams!
- Tuition Reimbursement to pursue additional education
- Pay for Performance system -- you do well, you get paid!
- Associates Degree in Construction Management, Environmental Technicians, Chemistry, Geology, Biology, Earth Sciences, or other related discipline
- Vocational or Technical High School graduates
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Woburn, MA - WOB