CTG Entry Level Lab Technician in Woburn, Massachusetts
Title: Entry Level Lab Technician
Job Number: 19200326
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 12 months
Location: Woburn, MA
Job Title: Entry Level Lab Technician
Work Hours: M-F 8 am – 5 pm
Pay Rates: $15-20/hour, based on experience
• Performing non-clinical (in vitro) drug metabolism and drug-drug interaction studies for pharmaceutical clients in accordance with study protocol and company standard operation procedures (SOPs).
• Equipment set-up, calibration and operation
• Test article and solution preparation
• Data collection
• Documentation (both written and electronic) in accordance with operating procedures
• Technical problem-solving
• Performing preliminary data analysis for review by the Study Director; reviewing result data for the report
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry or related science
• 0-2 year experience performing research work in a laboratory
• Understanding enzymology, molecular biology, Laboratory safety, etc.
• Significant knowledge on biochemistry/molecular biology
• Demonstrate proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software in PC-based systems to perform data analysis.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative by independently identifying and developing solutions to problems.
• Ability to work on multiple projects to meet predetermined deadlines.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of Company confidential and proprietary information.
• Ability to establish friendly and cooperative relation with internal and external contacts during the course of work.
• Good communication and writing skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.