TITLE Boxing Club CPT/FITNESS TRAINER (full time) in Woburn, Massachusetts
TITLE Boxing Club Woburn is seeking a certified personal trainer for a fulltime role working with members in one-on-one and small group training. (Boxing, kickboxing or MMA experience NOT required.)
Do you love to:
- Help people gain confidence, ability stamina.
- Be part of a tight-knit high-performing team of like-minded people that push you to be your best.
- Have a massive impact on changing people’s lives for the better
- Be a professional but also coachable
- Be appreciated for constantly going above and beyond and being a Rockstar?
- Live a healthy life to inspire others, but be able to motivate people at any end of the fitness spectrum?
- Can you play nice with others while staying at the top of your game?
Do you have conviction and confidence, but not ego?! Others can see you as the star but you know it’s always all about the members? Requirements:
Must be have current certification from NASM, ACE, AFFA, IFPA, ACSM, NSCA or similar.
- Degree in exercise science, Kinesiology, or similar preferred but not required.
- Must have experience as a personal trainer.
- Provide individual workouts that are fun and challenging, driven by an energetic attitude, always upbeat, and motivating to members.
- Must be on time and professional. Always.
- Must love making people feel confident and part of a community.
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques·
- Friendly and outgoing personality; great at building rapport
- Open to learning new processes in training
- Take personal health very seriously
- Be routine driven
- Self sufficient and able to properly manage one’s own time
- Hours can include early morning (5-10am), midday (11am-2pm) and evenings (4-8pm), and weekend mornings. Salary dependent on experience; commission and bonus eligible, growth potential. Be sure to tell us about your fitness experience in your resume or cover letter!!!
WHO WE ARE: We are TITLE Boxing Club, a fitness concept on a mission to change lives. We are leveling up as we grow. You don’t have to have 100k Instagram followers or decades of experience. But you do have to have a PASSION for both fitness and helping people – and the understanding that no one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
We operate with our members’ best interests in mind. They come first in everything we do. And since most don’t work the traditional 9-to-5 job, we don’t either. We run more than 40 classes a week. plus private training and believe the same AMAZING level of workout experience should be delivered whether it’s 5 am, noon or at night. We show up early, always. We don’t call out. And we rarely take snow days (this is New England – we can handle it). You must bring “it” each and every time, like our members lives depend on it.
You’re helping us set a new standard of excellence and delivery in the fitness world – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning.
We are an equal opportunity employer.