TITLE Boxing Club Boxing, Kickboxing or MMA Instructor in Woburn, Massachusetts
TITLE Boxing Club is growing and has immediate openings for a qualified Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA and/or fitness instructors
Provide workouts that are fun and challenging, driven by an energetic attitude, always upbeat, and motivating to members· Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, ensuring a clean, friendly class atmosphere· Maintains highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and policies· Looks professional with good hygiene, and always on time· Increases member retention and new member enrollment by conducting classes that challenge the member yet are fun, simple and changed to feel new· Follows the TITLE Boxing Club POWER HOUR class format· Ensure safety of members and club property· Enrolls current and potential members into our training program by building relationships and being their fitness expert· Stays current on latest health and fitness trends· Maintains personal commitment to fitness
- High School Diploma or GED required·
- Personal Training certification such as: ACE, AFFA, IFPA, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, Premier and Apex preferred but not required to teach class.
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques·
- Friendly and outgoing personality. Must have tremendous enthusiasm for health and fitness!
- Preferred experience: * Fitness: 1 year * Kickboxing: 1 year * Boxing: 1 year * MMA: 1 year
- High class rate and PT pay.
- Bonus eligible. We are an equal opportunity employer.