Beth Israel Lahey Health Vascular Surgeon in Winchester, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Rotating (United States of America)
Physician - Vascular Surgeon
Beth Israel Lahey Health seeks a Board Certified/Eligible Vascular Surgeon to practice at Winchester Hospital and WPA Middlesex Surgical Associates (MSA). Located just outside Winchester Center, MSA's subspecialists provide care in Bariatrics, Vascular, Thoracic, Breast, Colorectal and General Surgery. There is one Nurse Practitioner supporting the practice. Winchester Hospital is a 200+ bed community hospital, four times designated Magnet Status. There is a Surgical Advanced Practitioner Service at Winchester Hospital (Mon-Fri coverage, with some weekends and evenings also covered) with a separate Ambulatory Surgery Center and a Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine Center. Vascular Surgeons at Winchester Hospital participate in the surgical resident teaching program at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center and participate in the education of medical students at Tufts University School of Medicine in their third year surgical rotation at Winchester Hospital.
• Position is 1 of 4 Vascular Surgeons at Winchester Hospital
• Weekday call is Winchester only while weekend call is shared by 9 Vascular Surgeons at three sites within the BILH system
• Vascular only with ability to also perform wound care
• Ability to provide quality care within the community at a well-known hospital with the full support of a highly trained vascular team
• Office based procedure capacity
• Academic appointment opportunity with Tufts University School of Medicine Please submit CV and cover letter to Matthew.email@example.com – 781-630-3138
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs