Beth Israel Lahey Health Graduate Nurse, Progressive Care Unit and Cardiac Telemetry A1, 36hr Nights in Winchester, Massachusetts
When you join the growing BILH team, you're not just taking a job, you’re making a difference in people’s lives.
Rotating (United States of America)
Under the mission to provide all patients a voice while delivering community hospital compassion with high-quality personalized care, as a Graduate Nurse for our Progressive Care Unit and Cardiac Telemetry A1Team, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/Preceptor, you will be responsible for the following:
• Complete assessments, administer medications/treatments, observes patients progress and evaluates therapies for clinical outcomes and effectiveness
• Collaborate with physicians and other medical professionals to develop an optimal health care strategy plan for each patient
• Support and educate patients and their loves ones to achieve maximum outcomes
• Nursing degree from an accredited BORN approved program
• Must have completed all clinical rotations and be eligible to take the nurse registration
• American Heart Association – Basic Life Support Certificate
Schedule: Three 12 hour shifts including weekend and holiday rotation
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. Beth Israel Lahey Health requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more (https://www.bilh.org/newsroom/bilh-to-require-covid-19-influenza-vaccines-for-all-clinicians-staff-by-oct-31) about this requirement.
More than 35,000 people working together. Nurses, doctors, technicians, therapists, researchers, teachers and more, making a difference in patients' lives. Your skill and compassion can make us even stronger.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health Jobs