AllOne Health, Inc. Physician's Assistant (New Braintree, MA) in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Health Care Professionals
Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Per Diem Physician’s Assistant to work at a client site in New Braintree, MA.
The Physician’s Assistant will be responsible for assessing, planning and providing patient care under the supervision of a physician.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Direct care of patients in clinics, including physical exams, treatment of on the job injuries, return to work exams, fitness for duty exams, medical surveillance exams, and review of diagnostic testing.
- Plan appropriate therapeutic measures and make a medical clearance determination
- Provide preventive health maintenance services and works to develop employee health management programs as indicated by the client and contractual agreements.
- Guides and supports the Health Improvement/Wellness component of onsite nurse/health educator activities at employer sites. Works closely with the National Occupational Health Director, and AOH medical director
- Develops Employee Health management programs to support engagement of employee populations
- Provides oversight and task oriented focus to program and materials development, as needed
- Ensure government regulatory and programs are in compliance. Provide injury care as indicated
- Ensure that client specific incident reports are completed as indicated
- Valid Physician’s Assistant licensed by the Massachusetts's State Board of Medicine
- 5+ years’ experience in a clinical discipline, health promotion or wellness education role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in occupational health, outpatient, urgent care or emergency room setting
- Experience working with injured employees is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in program design and development
- Proven ability to deliver first level care without physician presence.
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Current DOT Medical Examiners Certification, if not must be willing to be trained for certification
- COHN-S certification
- CAOCH certification
- Spirometry certification
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: November 14, 2018