AllOne Health, Inc. Medical Assistant in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Health Care Professionals
Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
Maximize Your Potential: AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant at our Wilmington, MA location. This is a part-time, non-exempt position working flexible hours/days Monday-Friday.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for accurately performing all diagnostic testing and providing the physician and nurse practitioner results to facilitate informed decisions regarding the employees’ physical well-being.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct medical and diagnostic procedures including collecting urine and blood samples, audiometric testing, vision screening, taking vitals, physical strength and agility testing, breath alcohol, TB screening, etc.
- Process all paperwork associated with patient visits including data entry, printing clearance forms
- Notify appropriate parties of test results via phone or email
- Perform housekeeping activities that are congruent with direct client care such as changing linens, cleaning surfaces etc.
- Must have completed an accredited Medical Assistant Program and be certified in Massachusetts
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and precision in work methodology
- Previous experience in an Occupational Health Clinic, Emergency room or other similar fast paced environment preferred
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: February 8, 2019