Vinfen Consulting Psychiatrist in Weymouth, Massachusetts
Vinfen is seeking energetic full or part time psychiatrists for consultation to programs using new and innovative models of clinical care and care coordination.
As the largest community human services provider in Massachusetts, Vinfen serves people with Serious Mental Illness: 80% living independently and 20% in group living environments. We are expanding our clinical services in response to new Massachusetts Department of Mental Health [DMH] and MassHealth programs. Positions involve consultation and possible medication management in close collaboration with our treatment teams, and professional outreach to other medical professionals when needed.
In addition, Vinfen's innovative work includes active research collaborations with MGH, Dartmouth, BU and upcoming predictive data analytics with IBM Watson. Our young adult programs include research partnerships with tech companies on cell phone apps for clinical use by adolescents/young adults, and plans to expand early onset psychosis programs.
New state funded Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment program offers possible student loan repayment funds.
For more information about full and part-time positions, please send a CV and letter of interest to Don Condie MD, Medical Director of Vinfen at CondieD@vinfen.org or call 617-441-1750. Must hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Benefits package offered to positions scheduled for 20 hours or more includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- First-rate Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Short-Term Disability Insurance along with the option to purchase additional, voluntary, Short-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap
- Other generous benefits including discounted YMCA memberships, access to discounted movie tickets and more
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- MD required. Must hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric conditions and/or co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
Flexible week day schedules available. To be agreed upon during interview process
Pay Rate: TBD