Baystate Health Baystate Noble, Registered Nurse, Flex Team, 36hr 7p-7:30am in Westfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Noble is looking for a Full-Time Registered Flex/Float Nurse in Westfield Massachusetts. The Float Nurse will provide additional supports to Telemetry, Emergency, Adult Psychiatric and Rehabilitation Units.
With a $13,500 Sign-On Bonus and differentials for every hour, a Flex Nurse is a great opportunity for an experienced Nurse to earn additional compensation, while taking on a new experience every day.
PPE and Safety
Professional development and growth
Low cost benefits and excellent paid time off
Opportunity to work in different hospital units daily
Member of a multi-disciplinary, dedicated team
$13,500 sign on bonus and great differentials for Flex positions
Competitive base rates
Baystate Noble Hospital (Baystate Noble) is a 85-bed acute care community hospital helping people in the Greater Westfield community and offers direct access to world-class technology, diagnostics, and specialists.
More than 300 On-staff physicians
More than 450 total employees
2,600 yearly inpatient admissions
More than 28,000 yearly Emergency Department visits
The Flex Registered Nurse (sometimes referred to as a Float Nurse) is responsible for the provision of basic nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BNH Standards of Care.
1) Assessment: The registered nurse collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patients health or the situation
2) Diagnosis: The registered nurse analyzes the assessment data to determine issue
3) Outcome identification: The registered nurse identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or situation.
4) Planning: The registered nurse develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes
5) Implementation: The registered nurse implements the identified plan, coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and healthy environment.
6) Evaluation: The registered nurse evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - Other, Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Pediatric Advanced Life Support - Other, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Baystate Health Jobs