Steward Health Care System Surgical Technician/1st Assist in Taunton, Massachusetts
*Job Summary: *
A Surgical First Assist is a member of the patient care team, who is assisting under the direct supervision of the surgeon while at the same time providing assistance to the physician performing surgery.
- High School education or equivalent preferred.
- Certified as a Certified Surgical First Assist.
- Graduate of an approved surgical technologist course.
- Experience required as a certified surgical technologist with completion of approved Surgical First Assist Program.
- Completion of practicum with a minimum of 300 cases.
- OB experience preferred.