Baystate Health Vascular Access Nurse IV Team in Springfield, Massachusetts
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
*What will you need? *
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 5 years RN experience with prior IV experience
- Education: BSN preferred
- PICC line Midline Certification strongly preferred
- CRNI certification strongly preferred
Part Time 24/Hrs Nights 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m./3pm to 11:30pm/11pm to 7:30am Full Time 36/Hrs Days 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Part Time 24/Hrs Days 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m,
Positions are flexible 8//Hr Shifts or 12/Hr Shifts with weekend and holiday rotation
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 72720
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts