Baystate Health Speech Language Pathologist ,Per Diem in Springfield, Massachusetts
About Baystate Health
Baystate Health**is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 11,500 employees, five hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and has the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
Baystate Health is Seeking a Per-Diem Speech Pathologist
What You Will Do:
- Evaluating patients and determining deficits related to speech, aural, language, fluency, and swallowing.
- Implementing treatment and intervention, which results in the development of abilities and/or remediation of deficiencies in these areas
What You Will Need:
- Master's Degree in SLP from an accredited institution;
- Certification of clinical competence from the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA);
- Current Massachusetts licensure.
- Pediatric experience and bi-lingual preferred.
Searching for an energetic, flexible, and knowledgeable Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is seeking a position with an experienced multidisciplinary team approach to rehabilitation
- Per -Diem Position
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 81667
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts