Baystate Health RN Registered Nurse Chestnut Operating Room 38 hours in Springfield, Massachusetts
About Baystate Health
Baystate Health, a leading not-for-profit integrated health system, is transforming the delivery of health care to the communities it serves. Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated healthcare systems, serving more than 800,000 people throughout Western Massachusetts. With about 12,000 employees, a 1,200-member medical staff, and net patient service revenue of more than $2.3 billion, this dynamic and growing system includes an academic medical center, a children’s hospital and three community hospitals. It also includes a large multispecialty group, (Baystate Medical Practices), Baystate Home Health, Baystate Reference Laboratories, and Health New England, a 205,000-member health insurance company.
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- *Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing. *
*What will you need? *
- *Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. *
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required. ACLS Preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required; Experience in surgical, operating room setting preferred.
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 82010
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Part-Time