Baystate Health RN Chestnut Surgical Services 3-10's Days in Springfield, Massachusetts
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- *Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing. *
*What will you need? *
- *Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. *
- *Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required. ACLS Required. AORN Certification preferred. *
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required. Experience in operating room, surgical services environment strongly desired.
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
The Chestnut Surgical Services Center is currently increasing staff which will enable the opening of all 12 Chestnut Operating Rooms. This position requires working 3 10 hour shifts.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 80845
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Part-Time