Baystate Health Registered Nurse, RN Preop PACU Chestnut Part Time in Springfield, Massachusetts
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- *Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing. *
*What will you need? *
- *Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. *
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required. ACLS and PALS Required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required; Experience in critical care/surgical care or intercare preferred.
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
Part time RN position in Chestnut Surgery Pre-op/PACU due to reorganization. Two (2) 10 hour shifts with the hours 10 am - 8:30 pm. Monday through Friday. This position is needed to fulfill the daily requirements of the Chestnut Surgical Center. It is crucial to maintain the flow of Perianesthesia Services and the Operating Room. It is supporting the opening of additional OR rooms and is within by baseline budget. Surgical or intercare/critical care preferred.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 83320
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Part-Time