Baystate Health Registered Nurse Cardiac and Vascular Post Surgical Unit M6 in Springfield, Massachusetts
*You will be responsible for: * **
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
*What will you need? *
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 to 5 years acute care RN experience
- Education: BSN preferred
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 65534
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts