Baystate Health Radiologic Technologist Full Time in Springfield, Massachusetts
About Baystate Health
Baystate Health**is an integrated health care delivery system serving a population of nearly 1 million people in western Massachusetts. We are one of the largest health systems in New England with over 11,500 employees, five hospitals, and over 60 medical practices. Baystate Medical Center is the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the region and has the only neonatal and pediatric intensive care units.
You would be responsible for:
- Performing diversified radiological procedures as directed
- Use of radiographic and fluoroscopic equipment, c-arms and computerized radiography
- Assignments to various imaging departments, ambulatory and pain clinic.
What will you need?
- ARRT and MA Radiographers license required
- The ability to perform OR, ED, Fluoroscopy, Portables
- The flexibility to shift locations per needs of department
What you need to know
- Full Time position
- Rotating weekends
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 79614
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time