Baystate Health Pharmacy Tech, Inpatient in Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health is seeking a Full-Time Inpatient Pharmacy Tech
What You Will Do:
- Pharmacy technicians, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, assist in various activities of the pharmacy department. Through the leadership of the Pharmacy Technician Supervisor and Assistant Director of Inpatient Pharmacy Services, the pharmacy technician is responsible for the essential functions and responsibilities outlined in this document, noting every employee is expected to perform other similar and related duties as assigned. Leadership has the right to change or add to the job responsibilities based on changes in workflows or processes as necessary.
What You Will Need:
- Registered Technician according to Massachusetts State Code 247 and Certified according to Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Oncology Experience a plus
Additional skills required:
- Possesses good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Understands the principles of staff engagement;
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred;
- Ability to work independently; Demonstrated math skills.
What You Need to Know:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week; Schedule will vary between first and second shifts and will include rotating weekends and holidays.
About Baystate Health
Baystate Health, a leading not-for-profit integrated health system, is transforming the delivery of health care to the communities it serves. Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated healthcare systems, serving more than 800,000 people throughout Western Massachusetts. With about 12,000 employees, a 1,200-member medical staff, and net patient service revenue of more than $2.3 billion, this dynamic and growing system includes an academic medical center, a children’s hospital and three community hospitals. It also includes a large multispecialty group, (Baystate Medical Practices), Baystate Home Health, Baystate Reference Laboratories, and Health New England, a 205,000-member health insurance company.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 82658
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time