Baystate Health OBGYN Ambulatory Nurse, Wesson Women Group Part Time in Springfield, Massachusetts
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Nurse visits for injections and clinical teaching
- Clinical intakes for obstetric patients and specialty services
- POCT coordination and maintenance of competencies
- Physician support for procedures
- Delegates to and provides direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Advocates for patients/families/significant others.
- Functions independently to assess, develop and implement plan of care for complex patients including medical and/or psychosocial disorders.
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
What You Will Need:
- MA RN License and CPR certification required
- 3 years of nursing experience required
- Experience working is the specialty of women´s health strongly preferred
- Ambulatory or outpatient nursing experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments- handle multiple tasks/priorities.
- Strong clinical assessment, triage skills and well-developed leadership skills
- Full Time 24 hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Location 3300 Main Street - 4th Floor -Wesson Womens Group
- Resume required
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 80706
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Part-Time