Baystate Health Manager, Women's Health Specialty Practices in Springfield, Massachusetts
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for an experienced RN and Practice Manager join our Women’s Health Division!
Managing the practice operations for W omen's Health Specialty Practices:
• Serve as the primary contact for the practice operations in facilitating collaboration, resolving administrative and financial issues relating to all practice operations.
• Hiring, developing and coaching staff and instituting administrative policies and procedures
• Provide management oversight and develop and implement improvement initiatives within the clinical operations to improve patient satisfaction and quality of care of the practices.
• Responsible for operating efficiencies and cost management. Supports the development of the annual budget and assists division directors and finance analyst to develop capital purchases and monitoring, managing and control expenditures.
• Collaboration with the directors, physicians, service line leadership and system executives to develop, implement and monitor program-specific action plans and accountabilities that align practice goals with Baystate Health mission and strategic plans.
• Collaborates and communicates regularly in order to foster a collaborative, team-based practice, and a positive environment for staff, providers and patients.
• Developing and managing schedules and utilization
• Business or a clinical degree with previous experience in successfully managing a large medical practice
• Minimum of 3- 5 years management experience in an ambulatory or medical practice.
• Registered Nurse with leadership experience required.
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of budgeting and revenue cycle activities
• Possess a proven track record of achieving objectives through motivating and leading others
• Experience with implementing ongoing process improvement to ensure a patient-centric program
• Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with senior leadership and staff, and work in collaborative partnership with physicians and other health care providers
Schedule, Location Size & Scope
Total Size & Scope of staff is Approximately 50 FTEs in four locations.
Practice Manager -has direct oversight of RN Supervisor, Patient Service representatives, RNs and Medical Assistants
Advantages of Working with Baystate Health
Established career ladders with guaranteed compensation increases.
Excellent Benefits, Compensation and generous PTO
Nursing forgivable loan program
First time home buyers’ program
High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
Competitive 403b retirement match
Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical and financial health.
We strive to be the place where we can help you build the career you deserve – apply today – YOU belong at Baystate!
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Bachelor of Science (Required)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Ab out Baystate Health
Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated health care organizations, serving a population of nearly one million people throughout western New England. With roots dating back to the founding of Springfield City Hospital in 1873, Baystate Health has been providing high-quality and compassionate health care in western Massachusetts for more than 145 years. With more than 12,000 employees, a medical staff of nearly 3,100 physicians, and a net patient service revenue of more than $1.4 billion, the ever-growing health system includes five Massachusetts hospitals and the Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center in Ware:
Baystate Medical Center in Springfield
Baystate Children’s Hospital (located at Baystate Medical Center)
Baystate Franklin Medical Center in Greenfield
Baystate Wing Hospital in Palmer
Baystate Noble Hospital in Westfield
- Baystate Health Jobs