Baystate Health Advanced Practitioner for Emergency Medicine in Springfield, Massachusetts
Emergency Medicine Advanced Practitioner Opportunity
Located in Springfield, MA, Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is Baystate Health’s flagship hospital. BMC is a 716-bed, independent academic medical center and a training site for the University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate. We offer over 30 residency and fellowship programs and have recently launched our new University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate regional medical school campus. BMC is a major referral care center and the only Level 1 trauma center and pediatric trauma center in the area.We offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start or advance their career.
We are seeking a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team of 20 Emergency Medicine APs at Baystate Medical Center, home to the busiest ED in Massachusetts and one of the busiest EDs on the east coast.
Position Highlights –
- Experience diverse pathologies and acuity as we serve over 117,000 adult and pediatric patients annually.
- Our 72,000 square foot ED is equipped with private rooms, separate pediatric ED, separate behavioral health rooms and top-of-the-line technology.
- Enjoy an academic setting where you work closely with our residents, have the ability to precept AP students, and have access to CME events and opportunity to be involved in clinical research.
- APs rotate through our adult ED, pediatric ED and fast track at Baystate Medical Center. Shifts vary and preferences can often be accommodated.
- Solid orientation into our team is provided by our highly collaborative team of physicians and advanced practitioners.
Qualifications: We are currently considering APs with 3+ years’ experience in emergency medicine, or who have completed an EM residency after AP training.
The Pioneer Valley is a thriving area located in western Massachusetts and provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities. Anchored by the city of Springfield, our region boasts a myriad of opportunities for recreation, music, education and art enthusiasts. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at:ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially atfacebook.com/BaystateCareersor on Twitter@BaystateCareers.
Please apply here or contact:
Melissa Hale, Lead Senior Recruiter, Baystate Health
Phone: 413-794-2624 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 83257
Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time