Wellpath Registered Nurse in Shirley, Massachusetts
$42 - $52 / hour
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
As a Registered Nurse(RN), your primary responsibilityis toprovidepatient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning,implementation,and evaluation.You will work under the supervision of Charge Nurse(s) to provide patient education and activities in accordance with your competencies and education.This role requires excellent communication and critical thinking skills to ensureoptimalpatient outcomes.
Assistin assessing and planning individual treatment programs, consulting with Charge Nurse(s) and otherstaffas necessary.
Implement medical plans by administering medications, obtaining diagnostic tests, andassistingwith medical or minor surgical procedures as needed.
Count controlled substances and implement clinical and technical aspects of carein accordance withestablished policies, procedures, and protocols.
Document nursing encounters using the SOAP form of charting as required by policy and attend mandatory staff meetings and training.
Communicate information to nursing staff, physician, health care unit supervisory personnel or otherstaffas necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year clinic experience
Have and maintain current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the state of employment.
Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/140398/registered-nurse/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Facility MA DOC SouzaBaranowski
Shift Day 8 hour
- Wellpath Jobs