Vinfen Registered Nurse (Clinical Care Manager in Plymouth, Massachusetts
The Registered Nurse (One Care) will act as a team Clinical Care Manager by providing care coordination and clinical management for One Care enrollees with complex healthcare needs. The Registered Nurse (One Care) collaborates with Vinfen's ACCS teams and the One Care Plan's clinical staff to maximize coordination and integration of care. The RN will be at the helm of organizing and coordinating resources and services in response to the individual healthcare needs across multiple settings.
This position will be based out of our office in XXXX and will work primarily in the XXXX region.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
- Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
- Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for more than 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: R.N., RN, registered nurse, nursing, medical, community based, home care, healthcare
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required. Experience may substitute for education.
- Current RN in state of Massachusetts required.
- At least 5 years clinical and case management experienced preferred.
- Experience working with people with psychiatric conditions and/or co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Strong time management and writing skills.
- All applicants must become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference and multi-state background check.
POSITION TYPE: Full time - Regular
Pay Rate: $73,000 / year