HealthPRO - Heritage (RBT) Registered Behavior Technician in Plymouth, Massachusetts
Behavior Therapist or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) needed in the Plymouth, MA area for Pediatric Behavior Therapy!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is seeking dedicated and reliable individuals who are passionate about positively impacting children and families living with autism and related disorders. Our nationwide teams include Behavior Technicians, Behavior Analysts, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychologists, and Speech Therapists who are collaborative and supportive. We work hard to provide high-quality care to many outstanding children and families.
• Behavior Therapist or Registered Behavior Technician available to begin immediately!
• Not yet an RBT? No worries! We have an on-site training program as a benefit! We value our Behavior Technicians and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it our mission to provide comprehensive training as a path to RBT certification!
• Full Time | Part time applicants will be considered....Your life, your schedule
• Pay ranges from $22.00-27.00 per hour, depending on education and experience.
BENEFITS PACKAGE including but not limited to:
• Paid training and application fee assistance to obtain your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
• Supervision for those seeking BCBA or BCaBA certification through the BACB
• Comprehensive optional benefits packages for those working 30+ hours per week
• Referral bonuses and company incentives
• Company provided iPads
• Paid drive time between sessions
• Access to TicketsatWork for discounts and special offers to attractions, theme parks, events, travel, and more
• The flexibility to create a schedule that works with your current life
• Frequent contact and support by your supervisors
• Supportive and fun atmosphere
• Opportunity to engage in collaborative team events
• Opportunity to work alongside other clinicians providing Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Psychological Services and expand knowledge and experience within the field of pediatrics
Looking for career growth? …… Qualified Behavior Technicians may expand their career in the field of Pediatrics and ABA by becoming a BCBA or BCaBA. Through a structured practicum program, you will have the opportunity to obtain required fieldwork hours, learn how to design and implement behavior programs, and have a greater impact on children receiving ABA Therapy.
Please apply to speak with us today!
Provide in-person behavior therapy services within home, community, and clinic settings by working directly with clients, either 1:1 or small group setting.
Ideal candidates have experience in the field of mental health, child development, or education. However, we encourage anyone to apply that enjoys being around children and has a passion for making a difference in their lives!
Must be at least 18 years old and have, at minimum, completed high school national equivalent and have reliable transportation.
Requisition ID: 2023-82500
External Company Name: Healthpro Heritage, LLC
External Company URL: www.healthpro-heritage.com
Number: (219) 267-0981