Wellpath Nurse Practitioner (NP) in Plymouth, Massachusetts
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of medical services while working under the supervision of the Site Medical Director and other site Physicians. You will be expected to follow established policies and procedures as well as adhere to state guidelines while providing required documentation of services to the Site Medical Director or designee. Additionally, you will need to notify the Medical Director or Facility/Hospital Administrator regarding any changes in your schedule coverage and assist in arrangements for coverage of services if unavailable for an extended period of time.
• As a Nurse Practitioner, you will examine referred patients at assigned facilities and conduct on-site chronic care clinics and sick calls as established by the Site Medical Director or designated personnel.
• Ensure progress note documentation is in proper format based on site/client expectations, utilize available in-house resource personnel for treatment or resolution of identified problems before using off-site referral, and provide emergency treatment on-site and respond appropriately in urgent or emergency situations.
• Support standards of medical care through adherence to existing policies and procedures for admission to the infirmary, transfer to emergency room, and utilization review process for specialty consultant referrals.
• Report any doubts or questions regarding the lack of appropriate referrals, nursing, or medical intervention necessary for the realization of established patient goals and use Universal or Standard Precautions at all times.
• Prescribe a planned regimen of total patient care, keep patient information confidential, respect patient's rights to privacy, and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
An advanced degree in an approved and accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Prior relevant medical experience preferred.
Must have and maintain current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner within the state of employment.
Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
Additional Details – Candidate Facing
This position is for second shift but will need to be flexible to 1st and 2nd shift and some weekends. Will consider 10 or 12 hour shifts.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/142885/nurse-practitioner-%28np%29%2c-rs/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Facility MA DOC Plymouth
Shift Evening 8 hour
- Wellpath Jobs