Wellpath Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - BONUS in Plymouth, Massachusetts
$35 - $39 / hour
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,implementationand evaluation. Under the supervision of the RN(s), directs and guides patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
Assists in the assessment, planning, and implementation of individualized treatment programs for patients under the supervision of an RN.
Implements clinical and technical aspects of carein accordance withestablished policies, procedures, and protocols, while ensuring patient safety.
Administers medications and obtains diagnostic testsin accordance withHealth Care Practitioner's orders and protocols, using proper techniques and procedures.
Assists Health Care Practitioner in medical or minor surgical procedures and implements nutrition and therapeutic diet plans as ordered.
Documents nursing encounters using the SOAP form of charting and communicates information to nursing staff and other relevant personnel.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- 1-2 years of acute medical experience
Have andmaintaincurrent licensure as a Licensed Practical/Licensed Vocational Nurse within the state of employment.
Must be able to obtain andmaintainCPR certification.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Quick Apply (https://careers-recoverysolutions.icims.com/jobs/141566/licensed-practical-nurse-%28lpn%29/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 1 month ago (8/11/2023 6:13 PM)
Facility MA DOC Plymouth
Shift Night 8 hour
- Wellpath Jobs