BrightStar Care PCA (4-6 Hour Shifts) in Peabody, Massachusetts
BrightStar Care is looking for several experienced CNA/HHA/PCA's or Nursing Students to Join our team! Work as soon as NEXT WEEK!
Make your own schedule as we offer flexibility and shifts that are close to home.
Shifts Available Include:
- 8am-12pm 12 hour Day and Evening Shifts Available too!
Call or Text now to schedule an interview!
Our team of CNA/HHA and PCA's enjoy the benefits of having:
- Weekly Pay
- A set schedule
- One on One care (NO driving from client to client)
- 8 hour and 12 hour shifts (Work up to 40 hours a week!)
- Bonus Opportunities
- Free Scrub Top
- An open door policy
- A friendly, family oriented work environment (with plenty of snacks)
As a BrightStar Care Caregiver, your responsibilities include:
- Hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Documenting observed changes and reporting any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Develop and promote a safe environment for the client
If you meet the requirements below, CALL NOW to schedule an interview AFTER submitting your resume
- Certification as a CNA/HHA or PCA
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Current Physical
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable car
We have offices in Danvers & Woburn and service the Northshore and Merrimack valley.
Call or text now to schedule an interview!