Erickson Living CNA, 7am-3pm, Full Time, 40 Hrs in Peabody, Massachusetts
At Brooksby Village located in Peabody, MA we are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence for residents with a steadfast focus on helping our residents Live Better Lives. We provide our staff with an engaging culture, excellent work life balance, and a career where you can make a difference in peoples’ lives every day.
We are looking for a CNA to join our Skilled Nursing Team. This position will provide excellent care and service to our residents, supporting their individual physical and clinical needs.
Come and Experience The Brooksby Wow Factors:
• Great Tuition Reimbursement
• Competitive Pay Rates and Shift Differentials
• All Resident Rooms are Private
• Growing Continuing Care setting with a Brand New Building
• Onsite Discounted Dining Options
• Free Parking
• Free Onsite Fitness Center
• Free Onsite Banking
• Free Employee Health and Wellness Center
• Onsite Pharmacy
• Career Advancement
• Provide physical assistance with the activities of daily living in accordance with individualized resident care plans.
• Partners with the dining team to ensure adequate nutritional intake of all residents.
• Assures the resident’s room and surrounding areas are kept safe and tidy to minimize environmental hazards.
• Current CNA Certification in state of employment
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a CNA (preferred)
• Current CPR Certification (preferred)
Job: *Care Associate (AL/MC) CC
Title: CNA, 7am-3pm, Full Time, 40 Hrs
Requisition ID: 18113745