Baystate Health Physical Therapist Baystate Wing Hospital in Palmer, Massachusetts
As a Physical Therapist at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include;
- responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician for primarily outpatient orthopedic patients including inpatient care
- administers treatments and physical agents as prescribed by a referring physician in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability
- assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities
- coordinates, delegates and supervises responsibilities assigned to supportive staff (PTA, Rehab aides, volunteers)
- participates in operational aspects of the department, maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities.
- provides input in formulating budget, assists in evaluating department performance versus budget controls and takes appropriate action to remain in budget guidelines.
- participates in all infection control, departmental equipment training, organizational safety and fire safety programs
What you will need?
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Previouis experience preferred
- Current Massachusetts Physical Therapy License
- BLS Certification
Position located at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer MA
Full-time/40 Hours per Week, optional schedule to include Monday - Friday with evening coverage or (4) 10 hour shifts
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 83662
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time