Baystate Health Echocardiographer Baystate Wing Hospital in Palmer, Massachusetts
As the Echocardiographer at Baystate Wing Hospital; your essential functions include;
- Perform Echocardiographic procedures, e.g. 2-D, M-mode, Doppler and color mapping echocardiograms for patients as ordered by physician
- Maintain established department policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety, environmental and infection control
What you will need?
- Graduate of an accredited program in Ultrasonography/Echocardiograph
- ARDMS Certification required
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Sight acuity in the use of radiographic and computer screen for viewing and or positioning to obtain precise scans of body parts and to evaluate scans
Position located at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
Per Diem Status
Please submit resume with online application
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 82303
Location: Palmer, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Per Diem