Baystate Health Practice Manager, Pioneer Valley Medicine Northampton in Northampton, Massachusetts
About Baystate Health
Baystate Health, a leading not-for-profit integrated health system, is transforming the delivery of health care to the communities it serves. Baystate Health (BH) is one of New England’s leading and largest integrated healthcare systems, serving more than 800,000 people throughout Western Massachusetts. With about 12,000 employees, a 1,200-member medical staff, and net patient service revenue of more than $2.3 billion, this dynamic and growing system includes an academic medical center, a children’s hospital and three community hospitals. It also includes a large multispecialty group, (Baystate Medical Practices), Baystate Home Health, Baystate Reference Laboratories, and Health New England, a 205,000-member health insurance company.
Baystate Health is seeking a Full-time Practice Manager
What You Will Do:
- Assessment, planning and implementation of programs, processes and services that support the successful day-to-day operation of their medical practice site.
- Identify, design and implements initiatives that optimize financial, clinical, and operational performance to achieve a high level of clinical quality, patient satisfaction, and employee and provider engagement.
- Effectively uses existing technology to support efficient clinical, administrative and fiscal operations; identifies opportunities to expand uses of technology and leads adoption across the practice.
- Collaboration with the BMP directors, physicians, service line leadership and system executives to develop, implement and monitor program-specific action plans and accountabilities that align practice goals with Baystate Health and BMP mission and strategic plans.
- Collaborates and communicates regularly in order to foster a collaborative, team-based practice, and a positive environment for staff, providers and patients.
What You Will Need:
- Business or a clinical degree with previous experience in successfully managing an ambulatory care facility or large multidisciplinary practice
- Minimum of 3- 5 years management experience in an ambulatory or medical practice.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and revenue cycle activities
- Possess a proven track record of achieving objectives through motivating and leading others
- Experience with implementing ongoing process improvement to ensure a patient-centric program
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with senior leadership and staff, and work in collaborative partnership with physicians and other health care providers
Note-a combination of education and experience, which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility, may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
What You Need To Know:
Full-time - Exempt
Location 325 King Street, Northampton MA
Pioneer Valley Family Medicine is part of the Baystate Outpatient Center which provides a wide range of primary care, specilaity, adult and peditaric physician practices and outpatient services such as imaging, lab services, mammography and urgent care.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job ID: 81573
Location: Northampton, Massachusetts
Full/Part Time: Full-Time