Griswold Home Care, Inc Home Health Aide / CNA /Caregiver in Amherst, MA Area in Northampton, Massachusetts
We know what being a caregiver takes. Our well-established home care agency has been hiring excellent home care professionals for the past 18 years. Our care coordinating staff and office management have had caregiving experience and will provide you a thorough care plan so you're ready and prepared to work with our elderly and disabled clients. Our caregivers are valued and respected which is the reason why so many have been with us for more than 5 years. After-hour support to our caregiving staff is available with a phone call. We provide weekly direct deposit and incentives for advancement in pay. You can be part of our exceptional caregiving team.
Earn up to $18.50 an hour. We offer travel time, mileage, paid sick time plus a premium rate for overtime and holidays. Amherst and surrounding towns
Griswold Home Care services the four Western Massachusetts counties with offices in Ludlow & Northampton. We are seeking HHAs, CNAs, PCAs and Companions to service the elderly and disabled in the greater Amherst area. Flexible schedules are available.
- Companionship and conversational engagement with clients
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimers & Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
Ability to treat and care for the elderly and disabled and their property with dignity and respect Griswold Home Care refers caregivers who have these minimum qualifications:
Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking and companion services
- Experience caring for elderly and/or disabled individuals
- Criminal Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Caregiving experience is required.
- 2-step PPD test
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required