Bear Mountain Health Care RN Registered Nurse in Newburyport, Massachusetts
RATES UP TO $50HR BASED ON SHIFT WORKED. NEW WAGE SCALE AND COMPETITIVE SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for delivering care to residents/patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; effectively interacts with residents/patients family members and other health team members while maintaining the standards of professional nursing.
About our facility:
At Brigham Health & Rehabilitation Center it is our mission to provide our residents and their families with superior care while still making them feel at home. With 64 beds and various amenities, we bring a new level of comfort to the care received. We provide post-acute services, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing and short-term/long-term care. We are conveniently located near area hospitals and serve the communities of Newburyport, Newbury, Merrimack, Georgetown and all other surrounding communities.
• Day (7a-3p), Evening (3p-11p) & Overnight (11p-7a)
• Weekday and Weekend shifts available
• 12 hour shifts available
• FT, PT, or per diem
• New Wage Scale with competitive rates based on experience up to $34hr
• Flexible Schedule options available
• Referral Bonus Program
• Paid Sick/Vacation/PTO/Holidays
• Ongoing education with free CEUs
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Employee Recognition Events
• Employee Discount Program via LifeMart
• MA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
• 1 year of prior experience working as an LPN in a skilled LTC setting preferred
• Remote interview process available
• Personal protective equipment provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place