Bear Mountain Health Care CNA Certified Nursing Aides Long Term Care in Newburyport, Massachusetts
RATES UP TO $19HR BASED ON EXPERIENCE. NEW WAGE SCALE AND COMPETITIVE SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS.
Bear Mountain Healthcare has immediate openings for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) looking to work in our Long Term Care Facility in Newburyport MA, North of Boston MA. The CNA assists staff to ensure optimal patient care and assists the healthcare team to provide and maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for patients. Work will include components of direct patient care, nutrition, observation, documentation, transportation of patients, and supplies hygiene and general maintenance of the residents/patients environment.
About our facility:
At Brigham Health & Rehabilitation Center it is our mission to provide our residents and their families with superior care while still making them feel at home. With 64 beds and various amenities, we bring a new level of comfort to the care received. We provide post-acute services, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing and short-term/long-term care. We are conveniently located near area hospitals and serve the communities of Newburyport, Newbury, Merrimack, Georgetown and all other surrounding communities.
• Day (7a-3p), Evening (3p-11p) & Overnight (11p-7a)
• Weekday and Weekend shifts available
• Baylor 12 hour shifts available
• FT, PT, or per diem
• New Wage Scale with competitive rates based on experience up to $19hr
• Flexible Schedule options available
• Referral Bonus Program
• Paid Sick/Vacation/PTO/Holidays
• Ongoing education with free CEUs
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Employee Recognition Events
• Employee Discount Program via LifeMart
• Completion of Certified Nursing Aide Program
• High school diploma or GED required
• Remote interview process available
• Personal protective equipment provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place