Maxim Healthcare Staffing Mental Health/Psychiatic Worker in Taunton, MA $25HR in New Bedford, Massachusetts
Maxim Staffing isseeking qualified and dedicated Mental Health/Psychiatric Worker for contractwork in the Taunton, MA area. If this is of interest, we have to act fastas these positions will fill quickly. And if this isn’t a perfect fit, let meknow as I have opportunities across the nation.
Here are moredetails:
Contracts is 6 months
Pays $25/hr for local candidates – *Travel Pay Packages available for qualified traveling candidates
High School Diploma
Full Time – 40 Hour Workweek – W2 – Full Benefits Available
Please Note: This position pays $25/hr and theavailable schedules vary. Below is a breakdown of shifts available:
· 1 st Shift 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM
· 2 nd Shift 2:45 PM - 11:15 PM
· 3 rd Shift 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Duties and Responsibilities (these dutiesare a general summary and not all inclusive):
· Treats all patients with dignity and respectthrough interactions which affirm the individual’s needs and preferences and byoptimally integrating the patient’s perspective into all facets of care; willadvocate for patients, facilitate timely resolution of patient concerns, andassist patients in the exercise of their rights.
· Works with patients on an individual basis or insmall groups through therapeutic interventions and provides a safe milieu forall patients by monitoring patient activity to promote optimal stabilizationand rehabilitation.
· Provides/assists patients as needed withactivities of daily living (ADL) and rehabilitative aspects of care to helpensure the health, comfort and safety needs of patients are being met.
· Establishes rapport with patients and otherstaff by developing a good, cooperative working relationship to aid in improvedpatient care.
· Communicates patients’ progress or regress byverbally reporting to the supervisor or designee, participating in treatmentplan and nursing care plan meetings to ensure continuity of patient care.
· Documents observations in patients’ records asdirected in order to provide written follow through of verbal reports.
· Supervises and/or assists patients in theirperformance of general housekeeping duties in assigned area to ensure a clean,safe, therapeutic environment.
· Performs clerical duties, such as filing, makingout requisitions and collecting data in order to maintain complete and accuraterecords to help expedite services.
· Participates in continuing education/in-serviceprograms designed to teach and upgrade mental health skills and knowledge andcompetency.
· Carries out other duties related to the care,treatment, stabilization, and rehabilitation of mentally ill patients asassigned to ensure optimal patient care delivery.
Required Qualifications :
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
· Capacity to perform basic mathematics.
· Proven ability to gather information throughobserving and questioning individuals.
· Talent for communicating effectively in oralexpression, writing clearly and concisely, and developing ideas in logicalsequence.
· Skilled in interacting with people who are underemotional stress with the ability to maintain a calm manner in stressful oremergency situations.
· Experience working with individuals withserious, persistent mental illness, substance abuse and/or who have experiencedhomelessness.
· Given the population served, bilingual ormultilingual fluency.
· American Sign Language (ASL)
Maxim offers the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Competitive (weekly) Pay
Travel Benefits (as applicable)
24 hour on-call service
MaximHealthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-relatedstaffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services acrossthe United States. As an established community partner, we have been making adifference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for morethan 25 years.
Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, andstaffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewardingcareer opportunities in the healthcare industry.
At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) savings plan
Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing
- Maxim Healthcare Staffing Jobs