Tenet Healthcare Psych ER Clinician Eval & Referral 24 hrs nights and every other weekend and holiday in Natick, Massachusetts
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2018 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
The Crisis clinician is responsible for evaluating psychiatric patients in the MetroWest Hospital Emergency Rooms located at Leonard Morse Hospital. Under the direction of the Director of Evaluation and Referral Services, the clinician will coordinate assessments with the local crisis teams and ESP’s. Must be able to interact with medical personnel in the Emergency Room. The clinician will be responsible for performing the evaluation and determining level of care based on the clinical presentation of the patient. The clinician will be responsible for facilitating a timely disposition of the patient to either an inpatient or outpatient setting.
• Experience working in the State of Massachusetts as an Emergency Room Crisis clinician in Behavioral Health preferred.
• Minimum licensure LMHC, LICSW or licensure eligible (LCSW).
• Must have an unrestricted license in the candidate’s discipline to practice in the State of Massachusetts.
• Must have knowledge of the hospital system in Massachusetts.
• Must be familiar with ICD 10 mental health diagnoses.
• Must be adept in assessing level of care for the patient.
Organization: MetroWest Leonard Morse Hospital
Title: Psych ER Clinician Eval & Referral 24 hrs nights and every other weekend and holiday
Requisition ID: 1905000945